Whether you are in full time or part time work, or are self-employed, the Faculty of Management Science offers a range of courses through the College of Management Science which lead to proficiency in several high income areas.
You can find course details by visiting http://www.unifaculty.com and,or http://www.unifacultyonline.org.uk which latter site enables you to enrol online. The areas which are open to you include the following ...
1. Hypnotherapist typical earnings for hypnotherapists range from £30 per hour to more than £200 per hour. A hypnotherapy practice can be run full time or part time. Hypnosis is used in
* Past Life Regression,
* Weight Loss,
* Smoking Cessation,
* Performance Improvement,
* Phobia Treatment.
Setting up a Consultancy or Practice is not capital intensive. Indeed may hypnotherapists start out working from home. The College’s School of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy has its own website with information on advanced applications of hypnosis. You can visit their website at http://www.hypcourses.org.uk
2. Counselling typical earnings for counsellors range from £20 per hour to over a £100 per hour. A counselling practice can be run full time or part time.
3. Life Coaching typical earnings for Life Coaches range from £30 per hour to over £200 per hour. A Life Coaching consultancy can be run full time or part time.
4. Business Consultant typical earnings for Business Consultants range from £50 per hour to several thousand pounds per day. It is possible, but not too easy to run a Consultancy on a part-time basis.
5. Psychic typical earnings for Psychics range from £15 per hour to £30 per hour, though psychics working in broadcast media, film and video work and live shows do command substantial fees
For more information or advice on business projects please email us at email@example.com